Racing on 25th June.

Racing on 25th June.

Postby Alan King » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:23 pm

Good Evening,
I am at the time of writing unable to publish the provisional result for this weeks race from Upper Heyford
still waiting on clubs first three positions. Could I remind members and clubs that basketing for Hexham is on Thursday.
Our Federation is scheduled to race from Upper Heyford, ' It would be helpful if member Clubs could give an idea of how many
of its members intend on supporting this race. Fuel cost's are rising at an alarming rate and to make any race viable we need
birds on the vehicle to ensure we don't run at a loss, At the very least we need to break even.

I await your reply

Kind Regards

Alan
Alan King

Upper Heyford and Racing on 25th June.

Postby Alan King » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:25 pm

Alan King wrote:Good Evening,
I am at the time of writing unable to publish the provisional result for this weeks race from Upper Heyford
still waiting on clubs first three positions. Could I remind members and clubs that basketing for Hexham is on Thursday.
Our Federation is scheduled to race from Upper Heyford, ' It would be helpful if member Clubs could give an idea of how many
of its members intend on supporting this race. Fuel cost's are rising at an alarming rate and to make any race viable we need
birds on the vehicle to ensure we don't run at a loss, At the very least we need to break even.

I await your reply

Kind Regards

Alan
Alan King

Return to SOUTHAMPTON & DISTRICT NORTH ROAD FEDERATION